Monday, March 14, 2016

Blog Fifteen: Thinking...

I really like the part when they started coming up with a plan and then when they start leaving to go to Elsewhere. The part that was also really cool was when Jonas was picked for the Receiver because there was a lot of suspense and was really intriguing.

I really like the part where he is starting to figure out that there is nobody there and he is by himself. It would be really scary if you where by yourself for a whole day it would be fun because then you can do whatever you want but it is kind of freaky at first since there is nobody.

I didn't really like the ending of The Giver so much because I kind of wish they got where they wanted to go and kind of mysterious. But The Giver was really entertaining and was worth reading the book.

There was nothing really I didn't like about the book it was a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment