Thursday, April 27, 2017

Blog Post #7

In the book Rivals by Tim Green, the main character Josh got hit in the head with a baseball while playing so then he gets knocked out and has to go to the hospital and then they say that he can play for a while. This reminds me of another book I read that somebody got hurt while playing football and couldn't play for a long time. This also reminds me of me when I was playing soccer and I had gotten hurt because somebody had slid and I tripped and it hurt my leg a lot but in the two books that I read were probably more severe than what had happened to me when I was younger. Most sports books probably have someone getting hurt and how they have to overcome the pain and the struggle and how they get to play the sport that they were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment